Whether you are an expert or new to towing a boat, the wire-free Boat Vision Trailer Camera is an essential bit of kit for all types of Marine activity. The Boat Vision Camera can save you both time and reduce the risk of unwanted accidents. Works for distances less than 9 metres.
The Boat Vision Trailer Camera can save you both time and reduce the risk of unwanted accidents.
1. Finding the Hitch – It makes it easier to hitch the car to the boat trailer by attaching the camera to the back of the car. The camera then transmits the live video to your phone or tablet so you can see what you are doing when reversing.
Simply attach the camera to the back of your car using the Velcro mount provided (or using the clip) so you can see the tow bar. The camera uses a built in wi-fi module to send live video straight to your smartphone or tablet.
The camera uses a built in wi-fi module to send live video straight to your smartphone or tablet.
You will need to download a free app.
Works upto 8 metre range.
The camera has a built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery which means the camera works up to 1.5 hour, or up to 25 hours in standby time.
How does the Trailer Camera work?
First of all unlike other reversing cameras this one is wire-free! It has a built in rechargeable battery and provides remote Live Video Steaming Via your Smartphone or Tablet.
To view the live video stream on your mobile phone (Andriod or Apple) or tablet you need to install an app from the Apple or Google Play Store. Links to the stores are here: Apple or Andriod. This enables your phone or table to connect to the wire free camera.
Attach the camera to where you need the vision – either the car for finding the hitch or to the back of the boat. Once you turn the camera on and have the app running you can control the camera from your app! You can video record your journey – your perfect launch or take a picture of some getting to close to you. The camera has a built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery which means the camera works up to 1.5 hour, or up to 25 hours in standby time.
Trailer Camera Features:
- 3MP camera for taking 2K photos and 1080P Full HD videos
- Wifi within 40 metres
- The camera has 8 infrared induction lights for Night vision, which adjusts to low-light conditions to produce better results when real-world lighting isn’t optimal.
- 155-degree wide angle + App control via WiFi
- Waterproof casing – up to 30m (if you go that deep something really has gone wrong!)
- 300mAh LiPo battery provides 90 minutes’ recording, supports working while it is charging
- Operating temperature :(-10 ~ 50 ℃)
- Size: approx. 29.9mm*28mm*28mm(L*W*H)
The Trailer Camera Accessories?
With a range of accessories that come with the the Boat Vision Trailer Camera it makes it easy to attach it to the back of the car for finding the hitch.
- User manual
- 5V/1A charging adapter cable
- USB data cable if you want to record your journey
- Camera mounts
- Waterproof case
- Boat Vision Reversing Camera